The Honorary Colonel Association is a group of civic minded business people who pool their energies and resources to assist and support the West Valley City Police Department. The Honorary Colonels supports a host of worthwhile projects in the community.
- Raise money to support injured Officers
- Raise money for the families of Fallen Officers
- Sponsor scholarships,
- Help with the West Valley Police annual awards banquet,
- Help with the Crossing Guard Banquet
- Help take 5th & 6th graders who work as Crossing guards to Lagoon
- Children’s Justice Center
- Programs for at-risk kids
- Women in Law Enforcement
- Officer training and Equipment
We raise money to support these causes through membership dues and events such as a Bike Rally and the Annual Honorary Colonels Golf Tournament and private donations.
Together we work to support those who protect and serve our community”